About Our Data Centers
Your data is the backbone of your business: you need to know your data is safe, secure and accessible at all times. If your data center is not optimized to meet the demands of your business, then you are not optimizing the investment you need to run your business.
Our SSAE 16 Type II attestation gives you the assurance that your data is stored in an environment that maintains security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy. From our primary data center to our multiple offsite data centers around the country, our data center solutions are designed to offer a 99.999% uptime delivery and virtually no unplanned outages. If your business is subject to FDIC, OCC or OTS audits, or you are required to comply with PCI, SEC or HIPAA requirements, contact us today to find out how our data center solutions can help you meet or exceed your regulatory compliance needs. Read more about our security and compliance services here.
Equipped with the support you need and the technology that works, our data center solutions offer cloud hosting, colocation and virtualization solutions for your business.
- N+1 redundancy to ensure complete system functionality
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Triple redundant internet connectivity
- Completely diverse fiber paths
- At least 40% unused bandwidth maintained
- Redundant core network routers
- Two separate power grids available for full power redundancy
- Backup electrical systems, generator and UPS
- 48 hours of fully loaded generator fuel onsite
- Multiple fuel contracts in place in the event of a long-term failure
- N+1 redundant cooling systems and capacity
- Raised data center flooring
- Extended depth capacity cabinets
- FM-200 fire suppression system
- Badge and fingerprint biometric access system
- Video recordings kept for 90 days